About the position:
The Identify Yourself CSR associate provides great customer service that earns loyal relationships and profitable business. As a partner with our sales team, they offer exceptional sales support with their knowledge and friendly personal attention. Together with their salesperson(s), they make a competitive team that is customer driven to generate repeat orders and new revenue streams.
The CSR works within our Order Flow System to manage orders efficiently and successfully. They develop supplier relationships, which provide extra support when needed. The CSR takes personal accountability for expediting shipments that meet or exceed our customer’s expectation.
The CSR associate must interface well with our sales representatives and suppliers to create profitable solutions and good feelings. They lead by example. Their actions and decisions encourage those who work with them to be dedicated to our vision, mission and values.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Friendly Customer Care and Great Sales Support
- Process Submitted Orders Using Our Facilis Order Flow System Within 24hrs
- Track Orders To Ensure On Time Shipping using the Job Tracker
- Product Knowledge and Supplier Relations
- Maintain Relationships and Develop House Accounts
- Professional, friendly, polite interaction with Regional Sales Managers, Suppliers and Clients
- Professional and customer-specific written communication (typing abilities a must)
- Professional and friendly phone voice
- Product knowledge
- Supplier knowledge
- Ability to follow directions as described within the Identify Yourself Business Model
- Project Management where kitting projects are involved
- Professional dress
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Previous employment experience not required.
- Main attributes are an attention to detail, positive attitude and desire to succeed